The Danish Institute for Human Rights / recrute
REGIONAL REPRESENTATIVE IN TUNIS
The Danish Institute for Human Rights is expanding its work in the MENA region and needs a regional representative in Tunis. Are you a strategic diplomat and a project manager specialised in development work? Are you capable of supporting our current projects and set up our new regional office in Tunis? Then you may be the person, we need.
The Danish Institute for Human Rights will open four new regional hubs and this position will be responsible for managing the regional hub in the Middle East and North Africa. You will be responsible for the implementation of the Institute’s international strategy in MENA with relevant internal departments.
An important part of your work will be to further develop our partnerships and projects and you will be leading our efforts to expand more in the region. This process will also include transfers of assignments from our office in Copenhagen to the hub in Tunis and your role will be to ensure and facilitate dialogue and representation between the Institute’s partners and donors.
The regional hub will reflect the entire international strategy and not be limited to one department or one programme area. You will report to the department director of the Human Rights Capacity Department.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong analytical and operational person, who can ensure registration of the Institute in Tunis
- Strong organisational and administrative skills as well as experience in managing project budgets is essential
- An understanding of how to implement the Institute’s international strategy
- Knowledge of the donor environment in the MENA region
- Experience in setting up offices is an asset
- Experience with managing complex relationships with a variety of partners, consortiums and stakeholders is essential
- Professional proficiency in English and French is essential and any additional languages is an advantage
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, including a proven ability to work in politically sensitive contexts are essential
- The ability to be comfortable and effective at working independently, but in close touch with colleagues, is essential
- A willingness to have regular travels is essential
- Experience at regional/international level, experience working in the MENA region and minimum 5-7 years of professional experience in the field of human rights are required.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
We anticipate a 2-year contract with posting in Tunis on senior adviser level with a package covering transport, re-allocation, health insurance and international schooling. The package will be negotiated as part of the process.
- The deadline for applications is 15 October at 22:00 (GMT+1).
- Interviews are expected to take place in week 43 and 44. The successful candidate is expected to start 1 of November 2020 (depending on Covid19 situation)
- Applications must be submitted in English by using the form found on this page, and the application should include cover letter, CV and diplomas.
- The Danish Institute for Human Rights appreciates diversity in the workplace. If qualified, we strongly encourage you to apply for this position.
For further information please contact department director Kristine Yigen at
Opportunité de stage StageNouveau
📢📢 Opportunité de stage Notre bureau de consulting et de formation propose un stage à sousse pour l’accompagnement dans la réalisation de deux missions : 1- Elaboration d’un Business Plan…
Axpharma / recrute CDDNouveau
[Job Offer] Laboratoire de compléments alimentaires souhaite renforcer son équipe avec un Sales Manager qui sera basé à Tunis: -Responsabilités: Coaching des membres de son équipe. Développement du plan commercial…
Sofrecom / recrute CDDNouveau
Vous êtes : 🔖Ingénieur qualité 🔖contrôleur de gestion 🔖chargé recrutement 🔖Agent moyen généraux Rejoignez nos teams 🚸
Lami Insurance Technology / recrute CDDNouveau
Senior Backend Developer À propos de l’offre d’emploi Company Introduction Lami is a pioneer in the digital insurance space, on a mission to break the 3% insurance penetration barrier in…
INTRASOFT International / recrute CDDNouveau
Product Owner/Business Analyst for E-government Applications with Technical Expertise À propos de l’offre d’emploi Being a key player in the global market for e-government applications we have an excellent career…
Microsoft / recrute CDDNouveau
Modern Service Management Professional À propos de l’offre d’emploi Are you passionate about IT Service Management and the cloud? Do you love Microsoft technology, and have a passion for process…
British Council / recrute CDI
Procurement and Administration Officer À propos de l’offre d’emploi The British Council builds connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education…
Sanofi / recrute / [job n°3] SIVPNouveau
Pharmacist marketing Trainee CIVP Description Du Poste Suivi et analyse des stocks et disponibilité produits Suivi et analyses des ventes mensuelles Suivi activité RD Saisie et programmation des events de…
GE Healthcare // recrute CDD
Accounting Specialist Job Description Summary You will act as source to pay subject matter expert supporting accounts payable operations in North West Africa, and country specific payment, document retention and…
SBTi / recrute [offre de Stage ] StageNouveau
1 élève ingénieur – Informatique industriel / Automatisme (PFE) À propos de l’offre d’emploi Développer une expertise en terme de technologies 4.0 afin d’accompagner les entreprises dans leurs transformation digitale….