INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE INTERNATIONAL – TUNISIA
ARE LOOKING FOR
TUNISIAN/ALGERIAN CANDIDATES FOR
THE BELOW POSITIONS FOR OUR PROJECT IN LIBYA!
LEAD PIPING ENGINEER
• More than 15 years’ experience in conceptual studies, FEED, detailed design, construction management and commissioning, 12 years of which has been in the oil and gas industry within the oil and gas industry
• Sound technical knowledge based on both theoretical and practical knowledge
• Proven record of achievement. Satisfactory annual appraisal scores and comments from Engineering Manager.
• Strong spoken and written English
• Good presentation, communications and organisational skills.
• Experience in all stages of design of piping systems & plant layout for Oil & Gas projects.
• Knowledge of the related International codes and Standards etc. Working knowledge of pipe stress analysis and selection of pipe support etc.
• PC skills, including specific design software (e.g. AutoCAD, PDS, PDMS, CEASAR)
Interested to join, you may email your updated CV to: