UL University / recrute
UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions.
Contribute to a Safer, More Secure, and More Sustainable World. At UL, we know why we come to work. Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with one common purpose to make the world a safer, more secure, and more sustainable place to live. We clear the way for our customers to introduce the latest products, technological advances, and systems in an increasingly complex world so they can provide peace of mind to the market. We are proud that the work we do every day has a meaningful contribution to society. This helps us to sleep better at night, and we are confident that the millions of people we touch rest easier too.
Join our Laboratory Team and make the difference!
- Assists in building and/or adapting setup and test equipment to new situations, as directed. Assists in performing tests using general laboratory equipment. Performs routine care of designated test equipment and work area. Operates a computer to extract/input readily available information and to use available software.
- Examines test samples, reads measuring instruments and reviews test data with supervisor and designated staff. Develops knowledge of applicable test requirements, wiring diagrams, schematics, blueprints and operational instructions.
- Operates designated laboratory equipment and tools as directed.
- Receives instructions and reports data to supervisor and personnel in engineering and laboratory operations as needed. Assists in recording observed or calculated data on appropriate UL forms.
- Integrates continuous improvement concepts and techniques into all aspects of the job.
- Higher Secondary Education. No experience required..
What can we offer you?
- Grow and Achieve. Growth and development are part of our DNA. Experience from your first day our robust structures, quick decision making paths and corporate culture that encourages achievement based on trust.
- Be as international as it gets by working with colleagues across different cultures and also get inspired and supported from senior colleagues and leaders. Your growth will be supported with targeted development from UL University, rewards and recognition programs, so that you can maximize your potential.
- Look at what we can do together!
- You’ve learned about us – now we would like to learn more about you.
- Apply now on-line as we are eager to soon be able to welcome you in the TEAM!