The Danish Institute for Human Rights / recrute
REGIONAL REPRESENTATIVE IN TUNIS
The Danish Institute for Human Rights is expanding its work in the MENA region and needs a regional representative in Tunis. Are you a strategic diplomat and a project manager specialised in development work? Are you capable of supporting our current projects and set up our new regional office in Tunis? Then you may be the person, we need.
The Danish Institute for Human Rights will open four new regional hubs and this position will be responsible for managing the regional hub in the Middle East and North Africa. You will be responsible for the implementation of the Institute’s international strategy in MENA with relevant internal departments.
An important part of your work will be to further develop our partnerships and projects and you will be leading our efforts to expand more in the region. This process will also include transfers of assignments from our office in Copenhagen to the hub in Tunis and your role will be to ensure and facilitate dialogue and representation between the Institute’s partners and donors.
The regional hub will reflect the entire international strategy and not be limited to one department or one programme area. You will report to the department director of the Human Rights Capacity Department.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong analytical and operational person, who can ensure registration of the Institute in Tunis
- Strong organisational and administrative skills as well as experience in managing project budgets is essential
- An understanding of how to implement the Institute’s international strategy
- Knowledge of the donor environment in the MENA region
- Experience in setting up offices is an asset
- Experience with managing complex relationships with a variety of partners, consortiums and stakeholders is essential
- Professional proficiency in English and French is essential and any additional languages is an advantage
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, including a proven ability to work in politically sensitive contexts are essential
- The ability to be comfortable and effective at working independently, but in close touch with colleagues, is essential
- A willingness to have regular travels is essential
- Experience at regional/international level, experience working in the MENA region and minimum 5-7 years of professional experience in the field of human rights are required.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
We anticipate a 2-year contract with posting in Tunis on senior adviser level with a package covering transport, re-allocation, health insurance and international schooling. The package will be negotiated as part of the process.
- The deadline for applications is 15 October at 22:00 (GMT+1).
- Interviews are expected to take place in week 43 and 44. The successful candidate is expected to start 1 of November 2020 (depending on Covid19 situation)
- Applications must be submitted in English by using the form found on this page, and the application should include cover letter, CV and diplomas.
- The Danish Institute for Human Rights appreciates diversity in the workplace. If qualified, we strongly encourage you to apply for this position.
For further information please contact department director Kristine Yigen at
Offre d’emploi CDDNouveau
Passionné du code avec un talent particulier pour le faire ? Viens, on est bien ! 🤪 Si vous souhaitez apporter votre « Geekness » et votre énergie à une entreprise…
Groupe de sociétés / désire recruter SIVPNouveau
Groupe de sociétés désire recruter un comptable SIVP : Fraîchement diplômé en comptabilité, -Ayant l’esprit ouvert, capacité d’apprendre rapidement -Le poste exige une personne rigoureuse, ponctuelle et respectueuse -Etre…
ATELIER BG / recrute StageNouveau
Offre de stage professionnel : ATELIER BG, Bureau d’architecture installé à Kairouan recrute un(e) architecte stagiaire. Stage indemnisé temps plein. Durée 3 à 8 mois. Date de démarrage :…
CASTING CALL CDINouveau
We’re Looking for various actors who can deliver strong performances for our upcoming game title. We are currently looking for cast/actors for three main roles: Role 1: Gendre: Female Age:…
ADVISE ASSURANCE / recrute [offre d’emploi n°3-10/20] CDDNouveau
#Postes_à_pourvoir Advise Tunis recrute : Chargé(e) Qualité Si vous êtes intéressé, vous pouvez envoyer vos CV à
ADVISE ASSURANCE / recrute [offre d’emploi n°2-10/20] CDDNouveau
#Postes_à_pourvoir Advise Tunis recrute : Responsable d’équipe vente Si vous êtes intéressé, vous pouvez envoyer vos CV à
ADVISE ASSURANCE / recrute [offre d’emploi n°4-10/20] CDDNouveau
#Postes_à_pourvoir Advise Tunis recrute : Formateur/trice Si vous êtes intéressé, vous pouvez envoyer vos CV à
ADVISE ASSURANCE / recrute [offre d’emploi n°1-10/20] CDDNouveau
#Postes_à_pourvoir Advise Tunis recrute : Télécommerciaux en assurance Si vous êtes intéressé, vous pouvez envoyer vos CV à
think tank Business Solutions / recrute CDDNouveau
We are looking for #Senior #Devops #Engineer to join the team of Think tank Tunisia as Full time employee !! **Location :Tunis, think tank Business Solutions Tunisia **Availability: Asap/Immediate To apply for…
OrthoTunisia / recrute CDDNouveau
We are hiring Young Talents: 1 Executive Assistant 2 Computing Engineers 2 Micro-Electronics Engineers 1 Industrial or Textile Engineer English Proficiency is mandatory – German Proficiency is a PLUS…