Lead DevOps Engineer- Linux
Do you enjoy developing and maintaining Linux-based intranet applications?
Do you take pleasure in making other people more productive, by building automation and by teaching others how to automate?
· 3+ years’ experience developing Linux software in any of the following languages: PHP, Python, Ruby, Perl
· Solid knowledge of MySQL or other database platforms
· Solid knowledge of Apache, Nginx, or other web server platforms
· Experience with Puppet, Hiera, or other configuration management platforms is a must.
· JVM performance tuning, system health monitoring, 3rd party integrations, application upgrades.
· Ensure High-availability in web applications (load-balancers, distributed caching)
· Experience with object-oriented programming
· Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal, for interacting with clients and creating documentation.
Other desirable skills
· MediaWiki, WordPress, and/or Moodle development experience
· Experience with Kerberos, LDAP, and single sign-on (SSO)
· Any Microsoft experience: C#, SQL Server, Active Directory, Exchange calendar APIs
· Experience with Virtualization.
· Experience using Git or other version control systems.
Protocol and Freight Manager Description du poste The British Embassy in Tunis currently has a vacancy for a Protocol and Freight Manager Grade...Déposer votre candidature
Dessinateur Projeteur en Mécanique Réf. : 6717 Poste basé à Hammam Zriba Sky industries, SARL au capital de 15 000...Déposer votre candidature