A fully funded PhD scholarship is open with a Co-diploma French and Tunisian.
The candidate will spend 6 months per year in Tunisia and 6 months in France.
Subject: Detection and assessment of mental disorder. (No more information can be shared for confidentiality reasons).
Minimum to desired requirements:
• Master/engineer diploma in computer science, applied mathematics or electrical engineering, with a focus on machine learning.
• Experience in machine learning and data analysis
• Experience in computer vision and pattern recognition
• Demonstrated record of high-performance scientific programming with C++/python
• Demonstrated analytical, verbal, and scientific writing skills
• Experience in high performance computing, parallel computing and GPU CUDA programming would be a plus
Applications and further questions regarding the position should be addressed to:
Pour un cabinet de consulting Il y a une opportunité d’emploi comme un (e) expert (e) technique en transformation digitale...Déposer votre candidature
Coroplast # Dans le cadre du développement de ces activités, Coroplast Cherche à recruter: * Agent de planification * Technicien...Déposer votre candidature