· Works as an IT delivery Engineer including Servers (rack servers and blade servers), storage (IP SAN, FC SAN, FCOE SAN), cloud computing, disaster recovery and related ability in Northern Africa region.
· If assigned, participate in Projects and acceptance testing inside and outside Tunisia. (Base location will be Tunisia, need long-term business travel to other countrys in Africa)
· Handle Customer Requests related to IT Product Line.
· Deliver IT Products trainings for HUAWEI Customers/Partners in North Africa Region Countries.
· Output the Low level designs (LLD) for IT Products.
· Provide Technical Supervision and mentoring local staff if needed.
· Bachelor Degree or above in Telecommunication, Electronics or Computer Science.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in related field.
· Fluency in French in Both writing and Speaking, English is a PLUS. (Bilingual candidates preferred)
· Self-learning ability and ability to work under pressure.
· Self-motivated, responsible and has sense of ownership.
· Target oriented, creative and has strong problem solving skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills in working within a team.
· Candidate should be conformable with travelling to other countries in North Africa region for short / long terms.
· Familiar with Servers, Storage, Windows Server OS, Linux OS, Virtualization and Backup Solution.
· Possess planning skill for Storage, Virtualization and cloud solutions.
· Powered by notable Technical certifications is a PLUS, Huawei certificates are preferred.