Established in 1995, habemus! is a competence center for electronics and software engineering with headquarters in Germany and offices in Hong Kong and Tunisia.
Today, everybody is talking about IoT, we do it. As an IoT Solutions provider, we support our customers through the entire lifecycle of the product starting from the concept and design phase through manufacturing to maintenance and after sales support. Through our focus on our people, on innovation and on quality we help our customers be on the front edge of technology.
At habemus! we are committed to an open and inclusive culture and believe that our motivated and highly skilled team is the reason for our success. Thus, we support and challenge our employees in all positions and tasks.
For our competence center in Sfax we are looking for multiple talented software engineers with different levels of expertise. Within our office with high growth potential, candidates have the opportunity for future role progression and to become key team members.
Who You Are
You like to help build our team in Sfax. You love to work within a fast-growing team on cutting edge technologies. You are a learner willing to continuously extend your knowledge and improve yourself and the people around you. You have the passion to help developing innovative solutions. If so, then it is time to contact us.
What You will Do
• Responsible for compliance issues, mainly REACH, RoHS Full Material Declaration (FMD) and Conflict Material
• Creation and verification of REACH and RoHS declarations of conformity using e.g. BOMcheck.net, SCIP
• Support of international material data systems e.g. BOMcheck.net, SCIP
• Master data maintenance in the ERP system (proAlpha)
• Key users for IT systems (proAlpha, BOMcheck.net, SCIP)
Your key to success is simplicity since you will be transforming complex requirements into simple solutions. True to the motto « everyone can develop in a complex way” but you will find simple but brilliant solutions.
• Successfully completed studies, e.g. industrial engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, business administration or a comparable qualification
• At best, initial work experience in the relevant fields
• Experience with ERP and PLM systems is an advantage
• Careful, reliable and independent working methods as well as team and communication skills
• High level of initiative, flexibility and resilience
• Very good English language skills in spoken and written, further foreign language skills are an advantage
What we offer
• Open corporate culture and an attractive working environment
• Collaboration within an international team with high level of expertise
• The possibility of an active participation in innovative software solutions using state-of-the-art technologies
• Attractive salary and additional benefits
• Technical and soft skills Trainings
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receive your complete application in English including information on the notice period, earliest possible entry and salary expectation ideally by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to learn more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone in the first instance:
habemus! Solutions SARL
Informatique / … MAHARAT CENTER / recrute CDD Importante Société opérant en Tunisie (Lac II ) dans le domaine des NTIC et l’Automatisme cherche les profils suivants : –…
Divers AVS / recrute CDD AVS recrute en urgence: Bibliothécaire Mission : – Gérer et à animer le CDI. – Proposer toute action permettant de dynamiser et enrichir le fonds…
Commerce / … un Groupe Agro-alimentaire / recrute CDD Dans le cadre du renforcement de son équipe commerciale, un Groupe Agro-alimentaire recrute un responsable commercial gros (Poste basé au…
Divers N3XT SEIDOR / recrute CDD 📢📢 Envie d’une nouvelle opportunité de carrière ? 📢📢 Nous renforçons notre équipe projet à Tunis par des consultants SAP HCM ayant un…
Divers Offre d’emploi [Chargé de Ressources Humaines] CDD Dans le cadre de son développement une entreprise leader dans son domaine recrute Chargé de Ressources Humaines (H/F) a TUNIS. DESCRIPTIF DU…
Divers AI diagnosis vision / recrute CDD We are hiring! As a company aiming to merge the medical discipline with technology, AI Diagnosis vision is seeking to emerge a web…
Informatique / … Lovotech / recrute CDD Lovotech Tunisie recrute. Plusieurs postes basés à Tunis, Compétences demandées : · Des développeurs : Java JEE , Spring , hibernate , Python…
Commerce / … Green Power Company / recrute CDD Green Power Company recrute des commerciaux à Tozeur, Gafsa, Kasserine et Gabes Description de l’emploi Vous souhaitez contribuer à la…
Industrie / … Armatis / recrute CDD Nous recrutons actuellement pour les postes suivants sur note site à Tunis : -Chef de projet -Responsable de production/Ops Manager -Directeur de Prod…
Divers iress / recrute CDD We are looking for an experienced Team Leader to drive a team of engineers across all phases of our software development process: development, maintenance…
Le Bureau de la GIZ cherche un (e) Expert (e) Technique basé (e ) à Kairouan pour le projet «Initiative...Déposer votre candidature
We’re looking for a MARKETING MANAGER ! Wall Street English Tunisia is hiring a Marketing Manager. Duties & Responsibilities :...Déposer votre candidature