[ Islamic Relief ] are looking to recruit …
Head of Programmes
- Location: Tunis, Tunisia
- Contract Type: 12 Months, Fixed Term
- Hours: Full time
- Salary: £28,762 per annum
- Closing Date: 9th February 2020
- Experience of working with various International NGO’s in developing countries.
- An in depth understanding of national and international development issues in particular in relation to community development
- Good interpersonal skills including the ability to listen, sensitivity to other peoples’ views and perspectives, and conflict resolution.
- University degree or its equivalent in management, social science, international development, public administration, or a related field
- Knowledge of foreign languages i.e. Arabic, local country language, etc.
If you are talented, reliable, service minded, resilient and a highly motivated professional looking for a meaningful career, with a strong commitment to IRW’s values and mission, please apply on our website by the closing date.
Any employment with Islamic Relief will be subject to the following checks:
- screening clearance
- receipt of satisfactory references
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants should be sympathetic to the values of Islamic Relief
(Sincerity, Excellence, Compassion, Social Justice and Custodianship)
Islamic Relief is an equal opportunities employer